Once you order hosting service, you can start creating your own website. Using Softaculous automatic app installer you can install WordPress in a few clicks.
Below you can find step-by-step guidelines covering the process:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Screw down to > Softaculous Apps Installer menu:
3. On the homepage, click on the WordPress icon:
4. Switch to the Install tab to proceed:
5. On the next page you will need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
Make sure you set up secure and hard-to guess details in the Admin Account section:
6. When ready, scroll down and hit Install.
In a few moments you will see the message that WordPress has been successfully installed:
You can now go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.