How to change PHP versions and settings in cPanel
Naija domains servers support multiple versions of PHP. To change the PHP version used for your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section of the cPanel home screen, click Select PHP Version:
If you only see PHP Version (not Select PHP Version) in the Software/Services section, your server does not support this feature. Please see the note at the top of this article for more information.
- cPanel displays the current PHP version. To change the PHP version, in the PHP Version list box, select the version that you want to use, and then click :
- The new PHP version takes effect immediately.
USING MULTIPHP MANAGER
- In The Software/Service of the cpanel home screen/click Multiphp Manager
2. Select Domain Name and Select php Version
3. Apply your selected php version, you will see the php version will change