How to change PHP versions and settings in cPanel
Naija domains servers support multiple versions of PHP. To change the PHP version used for your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section of the cPanel home screen, click Select PHP Version:
If you only see PHP Version (not Select PHP Version) in the Software/Services section, your server does not support this feature. Please see the note at the top of this article for more information.
- cPanel displays the current PHP version. To change the PHP version, in the PHP Version list box, select the version that you want to use, and then click Set as current:
- The new PHP version takes effect immediately.
USING MULTIPHP MANAGER
- In The Software/Service of the cpanel home screen/click Multiphp Manager
2. Select Domain Name and Select php Version
3. Apply your selected php version, you will see the php version will change